If you have any coats, hats or mittens that you’re no longer using, you can donate them to Sharing and Caring Hands.
Two student groups, the Public Relations Student Society of America and the Econ Club, are the co-sponsors of the clothing drive from Monday, Nov. 27, to Friday, Dec. 8.
You may drop off your winter wear in boxes around campus in these locations:
- on the floor of each residence hall
- Koch Commons
- by the information window in Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- next to the student cafeteria, Murray-Herrick Campus Center, on north campus
- Binz Refectory on south campus, and
- in the teacher assistant’s office in the Economics Department, fourth floor, O’Shaughnessy Educational Center
For more information, contact the Economics Department or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.