2014 ICR Program (PDF)
- Thursday, September 25: 7:00 -- 9:00 PM, Opening Reception
- Friday, September 26: 5:00 -- 6:00 PM, Minneapolis Architectural tour
- Friday, September 26: 6:30 PM, Graduate Student Pub Night at Brit's Pub
- Saturday, September 27: 7:00 -- 9:30 PM, Banquet (Register for the Banquet by September 12th). The following presentations are part of the program:
- Poetry Reading: Larry Peer, Steve Behrendt, and Gene Stelzig
Ballet Pas de Deux "Victor yearns for Elizabeth in Ingolstadt" (based on Keith Collins's composition of Frankenstein)
Graduate students are also invited to submit their conference papers for consideration for the Lore Metzger Prize for the best Graduate work presented at the conference. The winner of the prize will be acknowledged at the banquet and has the opportunity to expand and publish their essay in Essays in Romanticism, the journal of the International Conference on Romanticism. Papers should be submitted electronically in advance, no later than September 18, 2014, to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Note: Conference Registration fees are non-refundable.