Hotel & Transporation
The 2014 meeting of the International Conference on Romanticism will be held at the Millennium Hotel, downtown Minneapolis with some events being held on the campus of the University of St. Thomas.
1313 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403 USA
- The conference room rate is $129 with free Wi-Fi (plus 13.4% tax).
- The deadline to register for the conference room rate is 5:00pm Central Time, August 26th.
- Rooms are limited so please register early. Update: Saturday night is now completely booked. Other nights at the conference rate are available.
Register Online: Click here to book online.
If you are experiencing any issues, call the hotel reservations department, shown below.
Register by Phone, Please Call: 800.522.8856 or 612.332.6000
We have also made arrangements with the following hotels close by. Note in your reservations that you are a part of ICR in order to receive a reduced rate (varies).
- The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is right across the street from the conference hotel (1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403). Be sure to request the ICR rate. Reservations can be made by phone or online: 1-888-421-1442 or https://resweb.passkey.com/go/UST2014
- The Double Tree by Hilton is a 10 minute walk from the conference hotel (1101 LaSalle Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403). It is important that you request the University of St. Thomas rate (they will not recognize the conference name). Reservations can be made by phone: 1-800-245-8011
Shared Housing: #2014ICRsharedhousing
How to leave the airport via taxi, metro transit, and Supershuttle: