Tables of Content Discussions
Satisfy your appetite and stimulate your mind at the Tables of Content dinner discussion. Intimate tables of 8 will gather to discuss a shared topic of conversation over dinner. A conference speaker will participate and moderate the conversation.
Seats are limited, so register today--click here!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
The Gallery, lobby level
5:30-6:30 p.m. Reception
6:30-8:00 p.m. Dinner
Cost: $50 per person
Limited seating. Topic reservations are first-come, first-served.
2013 Topics and Speakers
- Bias and the Brain, Shannon Murphy Robinson FULL
- Communication & Conflict, Joe Gerstandt
- Diverse Talent Development, Debby Magnuson FULL
- Everyone’s London 2012 Olympic Games, Stephen Frost
- Executive Buy-In, Doug Harris
- Global Communication, Judy Ravin
- Millennials, John Tobin FULL
- New Faces of Diversity--Veterans/Aging Workers/People with Disabilities, Judy Young FULL
- Business Case for LGBT and Allies, Jennifer Brown
- Religion: Common Ground, Tasnim Benhalim
- The Inclusion Advantage, Shirley Engelmeier FULL
- Workplace Flexibility, Teresa Hopke