Career Fair and Veterans Opportunity
For the past 25 years, The Forum on Workplace Inclusion has provided the information and resources that organizations need to successfully enhance workforce diversity. Through the Career Fair, the conference provides employers access to a talent pool of diverse professionals.
- Subscribe to receive email announcements.
- View the exhibit hall map.
- For more details, view the exhibitor prospectus.
- View the Career Fair Exhibitors here.
Veteran Legacy Project
Sponsored by U.S. Bank
Tuesday, March 19, 2014
Registration & Networking: 8-9 a.m.
Program: 9 a.m. - 12 noon
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion provides content to help you with you recruiting efforts. There will be recruiting sessions occuring on both days of the conference. Please check back for session information.
Career Fair Event Details
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall B
Minneapolis Convention Center
Each Career Fair booth registration included the following:
- 1 - 10'x10' booth (8' high background drape and 3' high side divider drape)
- 1 - 6'x30" skirted table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket, ID Sign
- Company listing in the conference program (est: 1,500 printed), candidate program book, and on the conference website
- Exhibitor Kit will be available in January 2014
Career Services Center
The Forum features an onsite all-inclusive Career Services Center (CSC) on the day before and day of the Career Fair that provides services to better prepare candidates for the Career Fair. The Career Services Center will:
- Deliver personalized job search assistance to candidates
- Offer onsite job search workshop series
- Assist with marketing to the Career Fair and Career Service Center
Tuesday, March 18
3-7 p.m. – Exhibitor Move-in
Wednesday, March 19
7 a.m. – Exhibitor Move-in
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. - Career Fair
Career Services Center
Tuesday, March 18, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 19, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
|Item||Early Registration Fee
Ends January 10
|Regular Registration Fee|
January 11 through February 28
|Single Booth (10'x10')||$700||$800|
|Single Booth - nonprofit* (10'x10')||$600||$700|
|Double Booth (10'x20')||$1300||$1400|
* Nonprofit/Small Business Rate: Annual nonprofit, corporate/small business budget less than $5 million
For advertising opportunities, click here.
Questions? Contact us at 651-962-4377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.