Career Services Center
Tuesday, March 18, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (day before Career Fair)
Wednesday, March 19, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (day of Career Fair)
Minneapolis Convention Center
Onsite Career Services Center
We invite you to get a jump-start on your job search success by participating in the onsite The Forum's all-inclusive Career Services Center the day before and day of the Career Fair. You will receive individual coaching from leading résumé, career management and human resource experts. Even better- the Center is free to Career Fair candidates.
Our experts will guide you through improving your résumé, giving a compelling elevator speech, preparing for interviews and successful job search strategies. You will also be able to edit and print your résumé at the Center at no cost.
Make a commitment to your success at the Career Fair and let our coaches assist you in making a positive impact.
One-on-One Coaching Services
- Résumé Clinic: Your résumé is the key to opening a door to an interview. Our experts will work with you to edit and enhance your résumé.
- Interview Clinic: Learn to turn your interview into a job offer. Work with our career professionals to strengthen your interview skills. Receive a 20 minute structured session with immediate feedback from our experts.
- Elevator Pitch Practice: Making a critical first impression can seem overwhelming. Our experts will work with you to practice your introductions to career fair exhibitors, rehearse your formal interview opening and hone networking conversations.
- Job Search Clinic: Coaching designed to address your specific job search needs. Services include: Managing your job search campaign, career fair success, marketing your résumé effectively, layoff survival guidance and much more.
- Veterans Career Transition: Veterans face unique opportunities and challenges competing in the civilian workforce. Work with experts who specialize in assisting veterans achieve career success.
Presented by leading experts, these award-winning sessions will rotate continuously on March 18-19.
- Effective Job Search Strategies in Today’s Economy
- How to Use LinkedIn for Career Success
Résumé Editing and Printing Center
Computer stations will be available for you to edit your revised résumé and print up to 25 copies.
Instructions: To print, bring your résumé on a portable flash drive.