Career Fair Candidate Information
Onsite registration available beginning April 9.
Date: Wednesday, April 10
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Minneapolis Convention Center
Cost: Free, registration is required.
Open to the public - no affiliation with the University of St. Thomas required
Receive individual coaching from leading résumé, career management and human resource experts at the free Career Services Center on April 9 & 10. Visit the center on April 9 for the chance to win a free Kindle Fire!
Who should attend:
- Individuals who hold or are pursuing a college degree
- College students
Career Fair details:
- 50+ major Upper-Midwest employers
- Open to the public and no charge to attend!
- Register online to have your résumé viewed by participating companies in advance!
- Dress is business attire
- Review job listings from participating companies.
- Career Services Center-special coaching and services for veterans
- Special $99 rate at the Marquette for April 8 and 9 (with Veteran ID)
- Yellow Ribbon Companies providing opportunities for veterans
View the list of career fair exhibitors (to date).