The Muslim-Christian Dialogue Center will contribute to the mission of the University of Saint Thomas with a focus on student formation, through:
- Emphasizing campus life and involvement in the local community;
- Integrating various kinds of dialogue, especially dialogue of action and of religious experience;
- Developing students’ leadership skills through its programs and activities;
- Partnering with other organizations within the University and local community; and
- Beginning to create a Center of Excellence for Muslim-Christian dialogue at UST.