- 2002 Dr. Theresa Jorgensen, National Security Agency
- 2003 Dr. Linda Keen, past president of the Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- 2004 Theresa Laurent, Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Ms. Laurent discussed pharmocokinetics (the study of how drugs move through the body) and related mathematical models.
- 2005 Christine Berger, UST alumnus, Policy Analyst, and Director of Governmental Affairs for the Southern Twin Cities Association of REALTORS®. Christine discussed her current job as a lobbyist at the Minnesota legislature, and presented the mathematical model that is used by the state of Minnesota in calculating the funding that will be apportioned to different cities. The GEMS campers broke into two groups: metro and outstate, and then presented their own arguments for "better" mathematical models.
- Dr. Melissa Loe, UST
- Dr. Heekyung Youn, UST
- Dr. Cheri Shakiban, UST
In addition to the guest speakers listed above, we have been very lucky to have wonderful panelists each year for our career panel and banquet.
- Anne Cohen (M.B.A. in Strategic Management, instructor in the College of Business at UST, and President of Delta Designs),
- Elizabeth Hansen (FCAS, MAAA, managing director with Guy Carpenter & Company),
- Susan Rani (president and founder of Rani Engineering Inc.),
- Theresa Jorgensen (mathematician with the National Security Agency).
- Patricia Nelson (Assistant Professor of Mathematics, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse),
- Amy Bouska (MAAA, Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and Principal and Consulting Actuary with Tillinghast - Towers Perrin),
- Linda Keen (Professor of Mathematics - Lehman College, past president of the Association for Women in Mathematics),
- Tracy Bibelnieks (Assistant Professor of Mathematics - Augsburg College, previously a mathematician in the Global Services Consulting group at IBM).
- Petra Noble (Geographic Information Systems Specialist, University of Minnesota),
- Janet Nelson (Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society, Catlin Group),
- Theresa Laurent (Assistant Professor of Mathmeatics, St. Louis College of Pharmacy), and
- Katie Joyce (2002 GEMS Camp counselor and Secondary Mathematics Teacher)
- Julie Joyce (Associate of the Casualty Actuary Society, lead actuary in the Entertainment Unit of St. Paul Travelers),
- Tanya MacGregor (IS manager in the Enterprise Programs division of St. Paul Travelers),
- Kelly Kanz (mechanical engineer at Lockheed Martin),
- Christine Berger (Governmental Affairs Director of the Southern Twin Cities Association of REALTORS)