- Two enrichment mini-courses introducing mathematics not commonly seen in the high school curriculum.
- Presentations on topics such as Cryptography, Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science, and Mathematics and Art
- Panel discussion with female mathematicians working at research and teaching institutions and in industry
- Recreational time and field trips (e.g. the Science Museum of Minnesota)
- The participants will stay in a UST residence hall (tentatively - Dowling Hall), accompanied by female student counselors (UST undergraduates.)