Using the Online Group Study Sign-up System
People who have reserved the room in the online system have the right to use it during their scheduled time; you can be asked to leave if you haven’t reserved it.
A few simple rules apply:
- 2 hours per day maximum per person
- Priority given to groups of 2 or more
- Users can reserve up to 2 weeks in advance
- UST email address required to reserve
- Go to the web site via the link on the Library web site home page or choose: OSF, Ireland, or Keffer.
- Select the date, then click the desired time blocks next to the room you want to reserve
You can also click the "i" button next to each room to see a photo and description of the room.
- Read the brief terms & conditions and click “Continue." (You may have to scroll down the screen).
- Once the booking form opens, each time block will show on the booking form. Time blocks are 30 minutes, and you can book a maximum of 2 hours per day. Make any desired changes, deleting slots by clicking the red "X", adding slots using the calendar view.
- Fill in the remainder of the form with name, email address, etc. (all fields required).
- Click “Submit My Booking” button.
That’s it. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your reservation in your UST email account. It includes a cancellation link so you can free up the time for others if your plans change.
- The same rules and process as the web version apply, but the screens are formatted for your mobile. See the steps of the reservation process below:
Use the computer in the study room, your laptop, any available public computer in the library, or your mobile device to sign up when in the library, or from anywhere outside the library via the web site.