Request a Video for Your Classroom
- Use this form to request the videos that you wish to use in the classroom during the semester. The videos that you request in this form will be segregated from the general collection under your name to help ensure their availability.
- Videos are checked out to faculty for 1 week only. TO RENEW VIDEOS, CALL (651) 962-5447.
- Remember to include in your request the COMPLETE title and call number and the location at which you will pick them up.
- Videos sent to Ireland or Keffer libraries will be ready to be picked up 2 to 3 days before the "need by" date. Allow 5 days in advance of the first "need by" date for processing.
- Videos from other CLIC schools must be requested at least 1 week in advance and may only be checked out for a few days. For a longer check out, call (651) 962-5447. Please make sure you identify the CLIC school in the form below.
- The Media Librarian, Cindy Badilla-Melendez, can assist you in selecting videos that UST owns in the same subject area if you'd like to avoid waiting for one to become available from another school.
- Questions? Call (651) 962-5447.