Request a Video from Another CLIC School
- The Media Librarian, Cindy Badilla-Melendez, can assist you in selecting videos that UST owns in the same subject area if you'd like to avoid waiting for one to become available from another school.
- Use the form below to request a video from another college in the CLIC Consortium.
- Videos from other CLIC schools must be requested at least 1 week in advance. Please make sure you identify on the form the CLIC school that owns the video (if different than St. Thomas).
- Videos will be delivered to either the Media Collection (OSF Library 1st Floor), the Keffer Library, or the Law Library.
- You must watch the video in the library; videos may not be checked out. You may also go to any CLIC school and watch the videos there.
- If you need to show the video for a class presentation you may take it for 4 hours ONLY. Indicate date of the class on the form below.
- Remember to include in your request the COMPLETE title and call number and the location at which you will be using the video.
- NOTE: If you don't fill the "Need by Date" the request won't go through.
- Questions? Call (651) 962-5447