Summon (articles and more)
Search for articles, books, and more ?
CLICnet (books and more)
My CLICnet Account - (renew books, etc)
Search for a journal* by name: ?
* Also known as magazine, newspaper, serial, periodical. Subscription list
Know the database (ie: JSTOR or Academic Search Premier) you're looking for?
Just start typing any part of the database name that you know and select from the drop-down list:
Browse an alphabetical list of all our subscription databases:ALL A B C D E F G H I J K
L M N O P R S T U V W #
A-Z list of Library Databases
Summon searches books, journals, articles, films, and other materials from our collection. For example:
If you get too many results, use the limits on the left side to narrow down your search or try one of our other subject-specific resources.
New: see our Introduction to Summon video
CLICnet is a shared catalog for UST and other local universities. It works best when you are:
- Looking for specific book (eg: Hunger Games)
If you are looking for an article or doing general research try Summon, or a specific Journal try our A-Z Journal list.
Looking for a journal (AKA: magazine, newspaper, serial)? For example:
Note that when using this search you are searching for a journal itself, not the articles contained in a journal. If you are searching for a specific article, use Summon.
- Special Collections: Christopher Dawson PapersSelection of papers from Christopher Dawson (1889-1970), an English Catholic historian.
- Featured Resource: Oxford ArtExtensive encyclopedia on art and all art-related topics.
- UST Research OnlineDigital repository showcasing UST's student and faculty research. Members of the academic community are invited to contribute their completed scholarship for long-term preservation and accessibility.
- JSTORFind scholarly articles on just about any topic.
- Feel Like a Movie?Check out the Media Resource Collection at the OSF Library for DVDs, and see our streaming video options online.
- Featured Resource: Issues & ControversiesIssues & Controversies helps researchers understand the crucial issues we face today, exploring hundreds of hot topics in politics, business government and society, family and community, education, and popular culture.
- Need a quiet space to study?Reserve a Group Study Room online or from your mobile!
Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library:
Charles J. Keffer Library:
OSF Special Collections & Archives: