1 | Meet the requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A cumulative minimum undergraduate G.P.A. of 3.0 (4.0 scale). If below 3.0, please reference our special admissions policy.
If you do not meet the above requirement(s), you may be eligible for special admission, which requires:
- A cumulative minimum undergraduate G.P.A. of 2.75 (4.0 scale).
- The completion of a standardized test, such as the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), GRE, GMAT or LSAT
- A possible interview with an admissions person/committee.
2 | Submit the following application materials:
- Application form
- Two positive letters of reference from non-related individuals
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work (unless that work was completed at the University of St. Thomas)
- Personal statement
3 | Submit the supplementary materials:
- International Applicants: (1) Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) required for any candidate whose primary language is not English. (2) Transcript Review: All international transcripts must be reviewed by an accredited evaluation service to determine U.S. equivalency of the degree awarded and the institution awarding the degree. Applications will not be reviewed for admissions until the official review is submitted.