Scholarships for Women's Studies Majors and Minors
The Luann Dummer Center for Women is pleased to provide an annual scholarship in the amount of $2,000 to a qualified Women’s Studies major or minor.
To apply for this scholarship, students must:
- Have officially declared a major or minor in Women’s Studies
- Have completed or currently be enrolled in WMST 205, Foundations of Women’s Studies
- Submit an essay, report, or project, developed in a classroom context, that addresses a Women’s Studies topic, with a cover letter that explains the value of that project or essay in light of their education in Women’s Studies
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Submit, in a sealed, signed envelope, a letter of support from a Women’s Studies faculty member
The review committee for this award will evaluate applications based on the student’s academic strength and financial need.
Applications for scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year must be received by Dr. Sue Myers, Director of Women’s Studies, Mail # JRC 153, no later than March 6, 2015.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Sue Myers at 651-962-5321 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.