LDCW Student Leadership Grant
The scholarship is awarded on July 2, 2015 in the amount of $1,000 for the 2015-2016 academic year.
The application cover sheet and proposal should be submitted as one PDF, or Word document, to the Luann Dummer Center for Women, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday, March 20, 2015. Members of the LDCW Advisory Board will then review applications and notify applicants of their decision.
1. Cover page with the following information: student's name, student ID number, major, mail box number, phone number, and email address
2. A 1-2 page essay that describes how they are carrying out the Mission of the Luann Dummer Center for Women.
3. Transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
4. One letter of recommendation from a non family member.
Applications will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Scholarship recipient must be an undergraduate student of sophomore or junior standing st the time of application. Students must be enrolled at UST during most or all of the scholarship period.
- Recipient must hold at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Preference is given to a female student.
- Student must demonstrate leadership abilities in the classroom and in the community.
- Students from the under-represent groups and non-traditional students are strongly encouranged to apply.
Contact Dr. Young-ok An, Director, Luann Dummer Center for Women via email at email@example.com.