Taking the Next Step: How to Build and Maintain a Successful Law Practice
You have your license and you know the law. So now what? This CLE will teach newer lawyers and seasoned associates how to find new clients and avoid the pitfalls that ensnare attorneys early on in their careers. The following topics will be covered:
- Finding potential clients while still building a one’s resumé
- Establishing a legal brand
- Internal marketing in both private and public practice
- Establishing systems and procedures that prevent malpractice
- Taking advantage of law firm economics, from the large firm to the solo practitioner
Speakers include the Hon. Elizabeth Cutter, Victoria Jacobson Brenner ('04), Bryan Feldhaus ('06), and Roshan Rajkumar.
One ethics and one standard CLE credit to be applied for.
Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
Contact Nicole Fredricks Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This CLE is open to any member of the public.