The Office of Career and Professional Development is pleased to offer reciprocal services to students and graduates whose law school also grants reciprocal privileges to students at the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
The following conditions apply:
- Reciprocity gives students and graduates from other law schools the ability to use our Office of Career and Professional Development resources for a 90-day period starting from the date of the original request.
- Requests for reciprocity must be sent to Dan Winterlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only University of St. Thomas School of Law students are permitted to participate in our on-campus interview or resume collections with employers.
- No reciprocity services will be granted between August 1 and November 1.
- Reciprocal services are only available to students/graduates whose law schools grant reciprocal privileges to students/graduates of the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
- Reciprocity is granted on a case-by-case basis.
- The University of St. Thomas School of Law Director of Career and Professional Development has the discretion to deny services to individuals if they demonstrate inappropriate or hostile attitudes or behaviors
Please note reciprocal services are limited to:
- Access to job listings (provided the school seeking reciprocity allows the University of St. Thomas School of Law students and Graduates the same access)
- Use of print and online resources.
- One, 30-minute visits during the 90-days with one of our Career and Professional Development staff.