To obtain a copy of an unofficial transcript from Murphy Online follow these steps:
- Install a PDF converter. Install a PDF converter. An easy to use PDF converter is PDF Creator. You can download it for free from CNET: http://download.cnet.com/PDFCreator/3000-2064_4-10558866.html. This program is also available on some computers in the Law Library.
- Once installed you’ll notice under your printer options “PDF Creator.”
- Log in to Murphy Online. (http://banner.stthomas.edu/)
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid.
- Select Student Records and Account Info.
- Select Academic Transcript.
- Transcript Level = All Levels; Transcript Type = Web Unofficial; Hit Submit.
- In the browser screen go up to File. Select Print.
- When the Print Screen appears under Printer Name select PDF Creator (as opposed to whatever default printer normally is selected). Hit Print.
- The PDF file will generate. Name it and save it accordingly.