Your legal career starts here.
The Office of Career and Professional Development works to help you achieve success in a career you find meaningful.
As a student or graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law, you have access to our extensive resources on your first day of law school. Our relationship with you doesn’t end at graduation – as an alumnus, we can help you experience success in your existing job or find a way to make a career move into an even better opportunity.
We want to give you the most accurate and transparent picture of recent graduate employment as we continue to grow the number of alumni who hold full-time, long-term jobs. Three years' worth of ABA and NALP employment summary reports can be found here.
How can we help?
- Determine your personal career goals
- Identify your natural gifts and clarify your values
- Chart a course for success
Learn Practical Career Skills
Unlock the mysteries of state and federal judicial clerkships.
Find out what they are, where they are, and how to prepare a winning application.
Link to OSCAR
(the clerkship application site) and other resources.
- Get current information about helpful workshops and career events both on and off-campus.
- Access the event calendar and RSVP for a program.
- Check out the growing archive of past workshops streaming on this page 24/7.
Receive continued career guidance
Check current job postings
Check for upcoming alumni events
Stay in touch with your law school and let us know how we can support you.