The Organizational Ethics and Compliance Program at St. Thomas was thoughtfully planned with input from leading experts in the field. The University tapped its vast network of corporate partners across multiple disciplines to establish an advisory board made up of leaders in the ethics and compliance field from all over the United States. The advisory board meets regularly to ensure the program remains relevant to meet the needs of corporations both big and small. The advisory board includes:
- Joseph D. Fleming, director of compliance, RBC Wealth Management
- Yvette Hollingsworth, chief compliance officer, Wells Fargo
- Justin D. Windschitl, senior vice president, total compensation director, chief risk officer, U.S. Bancorp
- Pamela K. Ziermann, senior vice president for compliance, Dougherty Financial Group, LLC
- Debra J. Berns, chief compliance and ethics officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Daniel R. Roach, general counsel, chief compliance officer, Optum360
- Tobi Tanzer, vice president for integrity and compliance, chief compliance officer, privacy officer, HealthPartners, Inc.
- Piran Farhadieh, senior counsel, Abbott
- Thomas J. Schumacher, vice president, chief ethics and compliance officer, Medtronic, Plc.
- Carolyn J. Brue, vice president for ethics and compliance, Cargill
- Jack Lenzi, vice president for compliance and integrity, CHS, Inc.
- Nancy Held, director of corporate compliance, Xcel Energy
- Michael J. Wietecki, general counsel, Powin Energy
- Michael Brennan, vice president, Ameriprise Financial
- Steve Koslow, chief compliance officer, Allianz Life
PRIVATE LEGAL PRACTICE
- Kathleen K. Edmond, partner, Robins Kaplan, LLP
- Peggy Kubicz Hall, partner, Greene Espel
- Timothy D. Marrinan, senior regulatory advisor, Ernst Young
- Scott Read, principal, Deloitte Forensic
- Ann Scovil, vice president for internal audit, GoDaddy
- Chris Collin, senior ethics and compliance manager, General Mills, Inc.
HOSPITALITY - AIRLINE
- E. Alan Arnold, vice president, deputy general counsel, chief compliance officer, Delta Airlines
- Veena Lakkundi, vice president and chief compliance officer, 3M Compliance and Business Conduct
- Robert L. Foehl, executive-in-residence for business law and ethics, Ohio University