Visiting student applicants must submit the following materials:
- An Application for Admission
- Law School Transcript (The applicant must be in Good Academic Standing. The school must be an ABA-approved law school.)
- Personal Statement as to why the applicant would like to attend UST Law as a visiting student
- CAS (formerly LSDAS) Report (This can be a copy from the Office of Admissions at the current Law School.)
- Written permission from the Degree Granting School to visit the University of St. Thomas School of Law, although this can be done after an offer of admission is received.