Transfer student applicants must submit the following materials prior to July 1:
- An Application for Admission
- Letter of Good Standing from the Dean of the previous law school
- Letter of Recommendation from a Law School Professor of the previous school
- Law School Transcript (The applicant may not transfer more than 44 credits and must have completed at least 26 credits.* The school must be an ABA-approved law school.)
- Personal Statement of Transfer
- Official CAS (formerly LSDAS) Report (We will be requesting a CAS Report on your behalf. Please confirm your registration through LSAC is up-to-date.)
*In extraordinary circumstances, the School of Law will approve an application from a transfer student to enroll after one semester of attendance at an ABA-accredited law school. Such an application should be received by December 1 for a student interested in enrolling at the School of Law for spring term beginning in January.