The Twin Cities legal community includes lawyers and judges of color practicing in local law firms, corporations, public interest agencies and at all levels of government in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Diversity in the Twin Cities
- Largest Hmong, Somali and Liberian communities in the United States.
- Largest Native American urban population.
- Fastest growing population in the Midwest.
- 16th most populous urban area in the United States.
- Largest business and legal community between Chicago and Seattle.
- 15th largest Hispanic population in the United States.