Telephone Repair & Billing
Telephone repair service is available to students, faculty, and staff who have a problem with their telephone.
If you are encountering issues with your telephone please try resetting it with the following steps.
- Pick-up your receiver.
- Hang up.
- Let your phone ring 3 times.
- Pick up the phone, and then hang up.
Students' telephone billing will be added to their UST monthly tuition statement. Individual charges will not be detailed on your tuition statement. Students will also receive a separate detailed report via email.
If you have problems with your phone or voicemail, complete an online Request for Services:
- Login to RFS.
- In the right column of the page click: Information Resources and Technologies.
- Select: Voice Services.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and Password.
- Complete the online form in the left column of the page. Be sure to include the required fields, and a description of the problem.
If you move into a new room, you should contact the IRT Tech Desk to cancel the old voicemail and get a new passcode to set up your voicemail in your new room. Your long distance code will stay the same for your entire stay at St. Thomas.