Telephone Repair & Billing
Telephone repair service is available to students, faculty, and staff who have a problem with their telephone.
If you are encountering issues with your telephone please try resetting it first with the following steps.
- Pick-up your receiver.
- Hang up.
- Let your phone ring 3 times.
- Pick up the phone, and then hang up.
Students' telephone billing will be added to their UST monthly tuition statement. Charges will not be detailed on your tuition statement; however, students will receive a separate detailed report via email.
If you have problems with your phone or voicemail, complete an online Request for Services:
- Login to RFS.
- In the right column of the page click: Information Resources and Technologies.
- Select: Voice Services.
- When prompted, enter your username and Password.
- Complete the online form in the left column of the page. Be sure to include the required fields, and a description of the problem.
If you move into a new room, you should contact Residence Life for assistance. Your long distance code will stay the same for your entire stay at St. Thomas.