Telephone Repair & Billing
Telephone repair service is available to faculty and staff who have a problem with their telephone. Faculty/Staff billing statements are sent automatically to your UST email address.
If you are encountering issues with your telephone please try reseting it with the following steps.
- Pick-up your receiver.
- Hang up.
- Let your phone ring 3 times.
- Pick up the phone, and then hang up.
If you have further problems with your phone or voicemail, complete an online Request for Services:
- Login to RFS.
- In the right column of the page click: Information Resources and Technologies.
- Select: Voice Services.
- When prompted, enter your Username and Password.
- Complete the online form in the left column of the page. Be sure to include the required fields, and a description of the problem.
If you move into a new room, you should contact the IRT Tech Desk to cancel the old voice mail and get a new pass code to set up your voice mail in your new room. Your long distance code will stay the same for your entire stay at St. Thomas.