Initial Voicemail Setup
Before your voice mailbox can be activated, IRT Voice services will need to receive a "request for service" (RFS) with your UST Username, Banner ID number, and phone number. Generally speaking, this RFS will be submitted on your behalf by your hiring manager or supervisor before your date of hire.
If your voice mail is set up properly the system will "welcome" you and walk you through the initial configuration of the mailbox. If you are not "welcomed" but rather asked to enter a mailbox number, please contact the IRT Tech Desk for assistance.
Accessing your mailbox for the first time:
- Dial the voicemail system number: 2-7777 or from off campus (651-962-7777).
- Enter the last five-digits of your phone number.
- Next enter your passcode (your default passcode is your UST ID number) then press the pound key.
Setting up your Passcode
You will be prompted to enter your own personal 6-10 digit passcode which you will use to access your mailbox from this point on. The system will ask you to verify your passcode by having you enter your new personal passcode a second time.
Recording your Name
Next you will be asked to set up the name for your voicemail box. At the prompt record your name then press 1, then select one of the following options:
Recording your Greeting
You will now be prompted to record a personalized greeting. Once you have recorded your greeting you may save, review, re-record or discard your greeting. After your greeting has been saved the system will congratulate you on successfully completing the voicemail setup. You can hang up or if you stay on the line you will be directed to your voicemail box.
Leaving a Message for another Mailbox
- Dial the off-campus call-in number: 651-962-7778.
- When prompted, enter the extension of the person for whom you'd like to leave a message.
- You will be directed to that person's mailbox. Follow the prompts to leave a message.