Telephones & Voicemail
IRT manages thousands of phone lines across all campuses. We provide access to these lines along with a range of services, including conferencing and messaging services. We offer four different models listed below. Phone functionality includes; voice conferencing, call forwarding and unified messaging. For information on faxing see our Fax/Scan webpage.
ITE4 single line
ITE12+ 12 line phone with one way speaker
12SD 12 lines 2-way speaker and display
New Faculty and Staff members that need to order a phone can contact the IRT Tech Desk.
Any problems with telephones can be reported to the IRT Tech Desk.
If you move into a new room, you should contact the IRT Tech Desk to cancel the old voice mail and get a new pass code to set up your voice mail in your new room. Your long distance code will stay the same for your entire stay at St. Thomas.
- Accessing Voicemail
- Initial Voicemail Setup
- Long Distance Calling for Faculty & Staff
- Long Distance Calling for Students
- Managing Voicemail Messages
- Polycom Features and Instructions
- Repairs and Service- Cable TV, Phones and Voicemail
- Student Phone Billing
- Telephone Features for Cisco IP phones
- Telephone Features for ITE phones
- Voicemail Options