Your Murphy Online account is different than your UST Net ID and requires a 6 digit PIN for access. Murphy Online provides access to
- Personal Information (change your PIN, or challenge question -- Employees may view/update personal data)
- Employee Services (view pay, benefits & deductions, vacation reporting)
- Student Information (register for classes, view holds, view your schedule)
- Student Account (view your account, view your 1098T, view your eBill and/or make an ePayment)
- Financial Aid (accept/decline award, view award information)
- Faculty Information (wait lists and class lists)
- Development Officer Information
- Finance Information (budget queries and purchase orders)
Murphy Online is unavailable daily from midnight to 1 a.m. for scheduled maintenance.
PIN (Personal Identification Number)
Active UST Faculty, Staff and Students
Your PIN is assigned to you by the university's Registrar Office for students and the Human Resources Department for employees. PINs, like your UST network password, can be setup or reset by contacting the IRT Tech Desk. For security purposes Tech Desk staff are unable to access your PIN. Upon a reset you must have access to your UST email to receive the automatically generated message with your new Murphy PIN.
Please contact the IRT Tech Desk for instructions on how to obtain a forgotten Murphy Online PIN.
Applying Undergraduate Students
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the Admission Application Login Screen. If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your ID and/or PIN, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (651) 962-6150 or toll free (800) 328-6819, extension 2-6150, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Applying International Students
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the International Admission Application Login website. If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your ID and/or PIN, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions at (651) 962-6880 or toll free (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6880, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murphy Online for Students and Faculty (Registrar's website)