IRT Goals FY13
- Consistent with UST Strategic Planning and Key Performance Indicator development, complete an IRT Futures Study that will provide a roadmap for next generation information resources, technologies, services and organization.
- Continue implementation of the Digital Convergence Initiative, UST's plan for IP convergence, including voice, data and video, negotiate and implement UST’s next upgrade of Internet and inter-campus connectivity, and continue the planning process for implementation of IPv.6 and assessment of routing protocol changes.
- Continue planning for and development of the Information Commons to support student learning resources and facilities.
- Begin pilot projects and rollout of Enterprise Content Management based upon Microsoft Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010 and Lync unified communications.
- Complete migration to Terminal Four, UST’s web content management system, and continue development of UST’s Mobile strategy.
- Plan and implement Banner upgrades, and continue progress on server virtualization.