About the Vice President
Interim Vice President for Information Resources & Technologies
Chris Gregg joined the University of St. Thomas in September 1997, and was appointed as interim Vice President for IRT in June 2014. During his time at St. Thomas Chris has served the university in a number of technical and leadership roles including Technical Support Specialist supporting the College of Business and the English department, Applications Consultant supporting online learning tools, Director of Client Services, Director of Information Security, and most recently, Director of Information Technology.
Prior to coming to the University of St. Thomas, Chris worked at West Publishing in support of their WESTLAW service.
- Overall management responsibility for IRT direction, policy, budgets and operations.
- Ensuring that IRT is aligned with university strategic directions.
- Partnering with the UST community to implement and maintain technologies that support the mission of the university.
- Ensuring that IRT activities and the structures within which those activities are performed are effective and efficient.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with IT colleagues at other universities and organizations.