Consent Form

You must have study participants complete and sign the consent form (located in the document library at IRBnet) and include it in your submission package.  If you will be conducting your study at a cooperating agency, you must have an authorized representative of the agency complete and sign the agency agreement form located in the document library at IRBnet, or, if you choose, you may have the agency submit a signed letter approving your study.  All of your materials must be submitted electronically via IRBnet so if you have hard copies of any documents, you must scan them and upload them to IRBnet.