Below is a Glossary of Terms explaining some notifications and messages the Institutional Review Board may send you through IRBNet:
- "Acknowledged": The IRB has received your protocol and it will now be sent out for review to board members.
- "Modifications Required": You will be receiving a modifications letter with the changes that you need to make on your protocol.
- Modifications Letter: Lists all of the changes that the reviewers want made before approval can be granted.
- "Unlocked": Your protocol will be unlocked when changes need to be made; please do not open a new protocol in IRBNet to submit changes.
- "Locked": Lock your protocol after the initial submission and when you have completed your modifications.
Forms for transcription or research assistants:
- Transcriber Confidentiality Agreement
- Research Assistant Confidentiality Agreement
Submit all forms as a PDF or Word Document
- All forms must be submitted in .PDF or .DOCX format.