Health & Wellness
The University of St. Thomas is enhancing our employee wellness program to encourage and promote employee health and well-being. At the core of the enhanced program will be a new benefit: The Vitality Wellness Program, an interactive, rewards-based program, which employees can use to set wellness goals and develop individualized wellness plans.
To get started with Vitality, register online following the instructions below. Once you have successfully registered, you can complete your Vitality Health Review to earn points, review and activate your personal wellness goals, and begin engaging in activities.
How to Register:
Go to the Vitality website, www.PowerofVitality.com
- Click on "Register Today!"
- Complete all required (*) fields
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Once your information is validated, the system will ask you to create a username and password.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter a security question
- The process is complete
Vitality Contact Information:
- Customer Service Phone: (877) 224-7117 - 8am -5pm CST
Spend a little more time exploring this website to learn about the various components of the program, which we hope will go a long way in contributing to your health, happiness, and well-being.
Contact Us, Location & Hours
Human Resources Department
Aquinas Hall, Room 217
Main Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compensation & Benefits Coordinator