Health & Wellness
Welcome to the University of St. Thomas Health & Wellness web-site. This site was designed to support and promote employee health and well-being. This is your one-stop-shop for information to help you enhance your emotional, physical, and social health.
Here you will find:
- Vitality: The Vitality Wellness Program is an interactive, rewards-based program, which employees can use to set wellness goals and develop individualized wellness plans, as well as engage in interactive wellness conversations and courses. Employees can reward themselves for staying healthy and active in the program by redeeming items from the Vitality Mall.
- Wellness Benefits & Programs: Learn about what other wellness benefits UST offers, including on-site wellness screenings and flu-shots, and on-site course offerings through the Leadership Academy.
- Get Active: find out about on-campus fitness centers and group fitness classes being offered.
- Links and Resources: Connect to Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Nutritional Weight and Wellness, among others.
- Wellness Committee: Learn about what initiatives the Wellness Committee is working on and what accomplishments they have achieved.
Contact Us, Location & Hours
Human Resources Department
Aquinas Hall, Room 217
Main Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm