The Holloran Center Video Library features videos of past conferences and forums, as well as interviews with former white collar offenders. DVD copies of most videos are available for educational purposes at no cost. Email the Holloran Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Holloran Center Forums & Conferences:
2015 Upper Midwest Ethics and Leadership Summit
- It's a Brave New Word: Cell Phones, Bloggers, Google Glasses, and All the Rest of the New Media Full Presentation Video
- Two Views of How and Why Elected Officials Get Prosecuted Full Presentation Video
- Holding Elected Officials and Their Staff Accountable Full Presentation Video
How Much Ethical Behavior Can We Expect From Our Government and Business Leaders?
- Featured speakers is Kirk O. Hanson, Executive Director of the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University and John Courtney Murray S.J. University Professor of Social Ethics. Mr. Hanson addresses the trends in government and business that have led to inexorably more incidents of unethical behavior, and highlights counter trends that give hope that more enlightened and ethical leaders may dominate in the future. A panel discussion with Mr. Hanson follows his presentation and includes Joan Humes, Vice President and Chief Deputy General Counsel at Medtronic, and Neil Hamilton, Director of the Holloran Center. Full Presentation Video.
Debating Government Surveillance: Privacy v. National Security
- Featured speakers are Marc Rotenberg, president and executive director of Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) in Washington, D.C.; Bruce Schneier, internationally renowned security technologist, author of 12 books, and author of the newsletter Crypto-Gram and the blog Schneier on Security; Steven Bradbury, former head of the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel; and Andrew McCarthy, former assistant U.S. attorney, contributing editor for National Review and lead prosecutor in the federal convictions related to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.Don Shelby, former WCCO television news anchor and radio host, will serve as moderator. Full Presentation Video.
Prosecuting War Crimes: The Siege of Sarajevo
Crime, Punishment, and Redemption: Three Unique Reunions
- Twin Cities Public Television broadcast of the Holloran Center event which featured Stephen Rondestvedt, David Logan, and Nick and Carolyn Ryberg, as well as the Honorable Diana Murphy, the Honorable John Tunheim, the Honorable Michael Davis, the Honorable Joan Ericksen and Assistant U.S. Attorney Frank Magill.
Exxon Valdez Revisited
- Welcome by Don Shelby, WCCO
- Presentation by William Woody, Investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board
- Presentation by Dr. Steven Picou, University of South Alabama Professor
- Rearguing of Exxon v. Baker by Brian O'Neill, Faegre & Benson attorney, and Michael Paulsen, UST Law Professor
- Panel Presentation by Catherine Sharkey, NYU Law Professor, and David Lebedoff, Gray Plant Mooty attorney & author
Watergate Revisited: The Ethics of the Lawyers
- Twin Cities Public Television broadcast of Holloran Center event which also aired on C-SPAN in April 2008. Speakers include Jill Wine-Banks, John Dean, Bud Krogh and Judge Charles Breyer.
Visions of Women's Leadership
Presentations about Ethics and White Collar Crime:
- 6-minute clip of a presentation by Hank Shea about reducing white collar crime at The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University