The Holloran Center Video Library features videos of past conferences and forums, as well as interviews with former white collar offenders. DVD copies of most videos are available for educational purposes at no cost. Email the Holloran Center staff at email@example.com for more information.
Holloran Center Forums & Conferences:
Debating Government Surveillance: Privacy v. National Security
- Featured speakers are Marc Rotenberg, president and executive director of Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) in Washington, D.C.; Bruce Schneier, internationally renowned security technologist, author of 12 books, and author of the newsletter Crypto-Gram and the blog Schneier on Security; Steven Bradbury, former head of the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel; and Andrew McCarthy, former assistant U.S. attorney, contributing editor for National Review and lead prosecutor in the federal convictions related to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.Don Shelby, former WCCO television news anchor and radio host, will serve as moderator. Full Presentation Video.
Prosecuting War Crimes: The Siege of Sarajevo
Crime, Punishment, and Redemption: Three Unique Reunions
- Twin Cities Public Television broadcast of the Holloran Center event which featured Stephen Rondestvedt, David Logan, and Nick and Carolyn Ryberg, as well as the Honorable Diana Murphy, the Honorable John Tunheim, the Honorable Michael Davis, the Honorable Joan Ericksen and Assistant U.S. Attorney Frank Magill.
Exxon Valdez Revisited
- Welcome by Don Shelby, WCCO
- Presentation by William Woody, Investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board
- Presentation by Dr. Steven Picou, University of South Alabama Professor
- Rearguing of Exxon v. Baker by Brian O'Neill, Faegre & Benson attorney, and Michael Paulsen, UST Law Professor
- Panel Presentation by Catherine Sharkey, NYU Law Professor, and David Lebedoff, Gray Plant Mooty attorney & author
Watergate Revisited: The Ethics of the Lawyers
- Twin Cities Public Television broadcast of Holloran Center event which also aired on C-SPAN in April 2008. Speakers include Jill Wine-Banks, John Dean, Bud Krogh and Judge Charles Breyer.
Visions of Women's Leadership
Presentations about Ethics and White Collar Crime:
- 6-minute clip of a presentation by Hank Shea about reducing white collar crime at The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University