Health Insurance Waiver Instructions
If you would like to waive the UST-sponsored health insurance, your alternative policy must meet minimum essential benefits as outlined in the U.S. Affordable Care Act.
To request a waiver, please follow these steps:
- Go to Murphy Online
- Select Login to the Murphy Online secured area
- You will be prompted for your UST Username and password (same as your UST email account). If you have forgotten your password, please call the IRT Help Desk at (651) 962-6230 or (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6230.
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Health Menu
- Select Student Health Insurance option
- Select I wish to waive UST sponsored health insurance and enter all the information requested.
Reminder: you must complete a waiver request each semester you are at UST. We will send a reminder to your UST email account.
If you have questions regarding the waiver process, contact the UST Student Health Insurance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, (651) 962-6752 or (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6752.