Health Insurance Waiver Instructions
If you would like to waive the UST-sponsored health insurance, your alternative policy must meet minimum essential benefits as outlined in the U.S. Affordable Care Act.
To request a waiver, please follow these steps:
- Go to Murphy Online
- Select Login to the Murphy Online secured area
- You will be prompted for your UST Username and password (same as your email account). If you have forgotten your password, please call the IRT Help Desk at (651) 962-6230 or (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6230.
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Health Menu
- Select Student Health Insurance option
- Select I wish to waive UST sponsored health insurance and enter all the information requested.
Reminder: you must complete a waiver request each semester you are at UST. We will send a reminder to your UST email account.
If you have questions regarding the waiver process, contact the UST Student Health Insurance Office at email@example.com, (651) 962-6752 or (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6752.