The Grants and Research Office supports student and faculty research throughout the University of St. Thomas. We support students and faculty in several ways:
Faculty and staff are assisted as they develop and submit funding proposals to governmental agencies. The director of sponsored programs is Dr. Michael Warnock.
Undergraduates and graduate students receive support for their research through student research grant programs. The Excel! Research Scholars program helps prepare students for graduate school in addition to performing research.
We also support research at St. Thomas through the Institutional Review Board, which ensures the respect and welfare of human subjects involved in research.
For more information we invite you to locate the program or programs that best fit your goals and learn more about these opprotunities. If you would like to meet with someone regarding a certain program, please contact the individual associated with the program.
Undergraduate Research Opportunites Program:
- Register by September 20 for the Fall 2017 Inquiry at UST Poster Session
- Register now for the Proposal Writing Workshop, September 28 at 11:45 in ASC 237
- 2017-18 Mayo Innovation Scholars Program deadline: October 2, 2017
- Spring 2018 CIG deadline: November 3rd, 2017
- All Summer 2018 grants deadline: February 16th, 2018
- More to come!
Help get the word out! Please forward any deadline notifications for external funding for student research to UROP@stthomas.edu