Congratulations on gaining admission to a master’s degree or graduate certificate program with the University of St. Thomas’ Graduate Programs in Software!
As a new student in the first semester of your graduate program you will want to:
1. Complete your registration materials and send them directly to our department
2. Get to know the St. Paul campus and the UST campus resources available to you
3. Attend an orientation session (encouraged but not mandatory)
You will receive communication from Graduate Programs in Software on your registration status, and other important information via e-mail. The links provided below are for your convenience.
FALL 2013 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Fall 2013 New Student Orientation – Tuesday, September 3rd – RSVP requested to email@example.com by August 28th. Walk-ins and guests welcome to attend.
Fall 2013 New Student Orientation Agenda and Important Steps to Complete letter
Handouts on student resources, policies and miscellaneous (updated as of 9/4/2013):
• GPS Student Resources Overview and Academic Integrity Policy
• UST Student Policies, Murphy Online Instructions, and miscellaneous
• GPS Computing Resources
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 651-962-5500 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you.