Career Services for GPS Students
GPS students and alumni have access to many of the career assistance programs offered through the University of St. Thomas Career Development Center including:
- Job and Internship Listings
- Free workshops on networking, resume writing, job-hunt correspondence, interviewing skills
- Individual career counseling appointments
- Invitations to networking events, career speakers, and career fairs
- On-campus and informational interviewing
- Career assessments and inventories
- Online resources (Information Central)
International students may consult the Career Development Center staff about cultural differences in résumé or cover letter preparation, networking etiquette or interviewing styles. Career Development coaches will also work with international students to maximize their opportunities if they wish to find an internship or work in the United States after graduation.
The Career Development Center has moved! It is now located in Murray-Herrick room MHC 123 on the St. Paul campus. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Hours are subject to change, contact the CDC office at 651-962-6761. ) UST's Career Development Center (CDC) staff looks forward to working with you to achieve your career goals.
International students seeking on or off-campus employment: Please read the Employment information found on the International Student Services web site.