Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board provides strategic advice and counsel to the Graduate Programs in Software department at the University of St. Thomas. The Board provides current industry trends and directions that impact the curriculum or programs. Using its influence, both internally within the University and externally, the Board promotes and supports the Graduate Programs in Software department (GPS) at the University of St. Thomas. Board membership consists of Senior IT Executives (CIO, VP of IT), Senior R & D Executives (CTO, R &D Directors), Consulting companies, and prominent academic leaders.
The Strategic Advisory Board responsibilities:
- Help promote the objectives of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help in establishing clear linkages between the industry community and Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide direction on industry and technology changes that impact Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide input on curriculum proposals associated with the programs offered by Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help enhance the reputation of Graduate Programs in Software, its faculty, its offerings and its students regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Alan Abramson, Ph.D., SVP and CIO - HealthPartners
- Mick Atton, VP and Chief Architect - Thomson Reuters
- Steve Brown - former CIO at Omnicare Inc., Carlson Companies, and Imation
- Ed Clark, Ed.D., CIO - University of St. Thomas
- Kristy Drollinger, Senior Portfolio Director - Wolters Kluwer
- Anne Finch, CIO - Logistics Health, Inc.
- Scott Grausnick, President - Harbinger Partners
- Bonnie Holub, Ph.D.,Director, Risk and Compliance Systems & Analytics - PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Deb Hutchinson, retired CIO and VP Customer Operations - Dean Health Plan
- Chuck Martel, VP Data Analytics - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bhabani Misra, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Graduate Programs - Engineering and Software, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
- Holly Morris, Ph.D., - retired CIO, Thrivent Financial
- Jim Ostergaard, Senior Director - Target
- Tony Peleska, CIO - Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- Mary Lynne Perushek, VP and CIO - Donaldson
- Saurin Shah, Sr. Director, Global External Diagnostics - Medtronic
- Mike Thyken, Board Chair, CIO - SunOpta
- Donald Weinkauf, Ph.D., Dean, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
* updated January 2016