Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board provides the Graduate Programs in Software (GPS) department with strategic advice and counsel on the direction of the GPS. The Board provides current industry trends and directions that impact the curriculum or programs. Using its influence, both internally within the University and externally, the Board promotes and supports the Graduate Programs in Software department (GPS) at the University of St. Thomas. Board membership consists of Senior IT Executives (CIO, VP of IT), Senior R & D Executives (CTO, R &D Directors), Consulting companies, and prominent academic leaders.
The Strategic Advisory Board responsibilities:
- Help promote the objectives of GPS.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of GPS.
- Help in establishing clear linkages between the industry community and GPS.
- Provide direction on industry and technology changes that impact GPS.
- Provide input on curriculum proposals associated with GPS programs.
- Help enhance the reputation of GPS, its faculty, its offerings and its students regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Alan Abramson, Ph.D., SVP and CIO - HealthPartners
- Mick Atton, VP and Chief Architect - Thomson Reuters
- Steve Brown - former CIO at Omnicare Inc., Carlson Companies, and Imation
- Kristy Drollinger, Senior Director, Population Health Analytics - Fairview Health Services
- Wayne Glaus, CIO and VP Information Technology - Deluxe Corporation
- Scott Grausnick, President - Harbinger Partners
- Bonnie Holub, Ph.D.,CEO - ArcLight Technology Consulting
- Deb Hutchinson, CIO and VP Customer Operations - Dean Health Plan
- Ken Kaiser - former VP Target Technology Services - Target
- Sam Levy, Ed.D., CIO - University of St.Thomas
- Bhabani Misra, Ph.D., Director and Chair - Graduate Programs in Software, UST
- Holly Morris, Ph.D., - former CIO of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Mary Lynne Perushek, VP and CIO - Donaldson
- Saurin Shah, Sr. Director, Communications Systems Eng & Instruments - Medtronic
- Sue Simonett, VP Information Systems, Global Infrastructure Services - General Mills
- Mike Thyken, Board Chair & VP Corporate IT - Merrill Corporation
- Donald Weinkauf, Ph.D., Dean - School of Engineering, UST
* updated June 2014