City of Minneapolis Scholarship for Minneapolis High School Seniors
To be considered for the program you must meet each of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a currently enrolled high school senior in a Minneapolis public or private high school.
- Applicants must be a resident of the city of Minneapolis.
- Applicants must apply to the University of St. Thomas prior to March 3, 2014.
By March 3, 2014, scholarship candidates must:
- Submit a City of Minneapolis Scholarship Application form.
- File a 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please request that the results be sent to the University of St. Thomas, school code #002345. Upon receipt of your FAFSA, the financial aid office may request additional information from you. To remain in consideration for this scholarship, promptly submit the materials requested.
Note: For help in completing the FAFSA, please contact Efrain Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 962-6557.