We are All For the Common Good - Join Us
Our nonprofit programs will equip you with the tools, skills, resources and networks needed to build your business acumen and create value in your organization. The University of St. Thomas – with a mission to advance the common good and tradition of strengthening the nonprofit sector – offers a suite of programs designed to increase organizational impact.
Develop your business acumen in the key business areas that keep nonprofit organizations running effectively. Return to your organization with new tools to apply immediately.
Learn in our cohort-based, 10 month program for executive directors. Take steps to move your organization forward, network with peers and reflect on your organizational goals. You'll return to work with tools and insights to make an impact.
Advance your fundraising work with this 13 program series. Take one to brush up on a specific skill or all 13 if you are working toward the CFRE®.
- Advanced Topics - Planned Giving and Capital Campaigns
- Annual Strategies
- Asking for Major Gifts
- Budgeting for Your Fundraising Program
- Donor Motivation
- Grant Writing Essentials
- How to Write a Development Plan and Manage a Development Office
- Laying the Foundation for Fund Development
- Measuring Social Impact
- Nonprofit Messaging That Drives Giving
- Nonprofit Prospect Management and Research Techniques
- Organizational & Personal Leadership
- Researching, Cultivating and Appreciating Foundations