Marketing and Communications
Programs that Position You for Promotion
Business Communication and Personal Brand not only helps improve skills in presenting yourself, but also in defining the image you need to project based on individual goals. Self-awareness, skill building and understanding the context of business communication in the 21st century will provide you with the opportunity to better understand your role in communication processes at work immediately and help achieve your career goals long term.
- Develop well-crafted communication from solid strategic messaging
- Refine your writing skills and ability to communicate distinctively and creatively can help achieve that messaging more effectively
- Expose yourself to useful tactics in communication strategy
- Build a personal brand and create a personalized plan for effective communication and visibility in the workplace
Marketing jobs are highly coveted and competition is fierce, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
You can differentiate yourself by becoming the go-to marketer who continuously brings knowledge, fresh insights and proven strategies to your organization.
There are three ways to register:
- Register and pay online.
- Register online and pay with a check or PO by mail.
- Fill out a paper (PDF) registration form and mail your payment and registration.
To register online, click on the Register button next to the session you would like to attend. This will take you to the online registration page for that particular session. Once you've filled out the registration page, you'll be directed to online payment.
To register by mail, print out the PDF registration form, fill it out and mail the form with your check or PO payment to the address on the form.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
The full fee or approved purchase order is due at the time of registration. Registration cannot be processed if payment is not enclosed. Call (651) 962-4600 for information. Substitutions or transfers can be made up to the day of the program.
If you need to cancel, please call our office at least five working days before the beginning of the program to avoid a 10 percent processing fee.
Cancellations made after the program begins are subject to the full fee. Additional registration materials, maps to the location, etc. will be sent to you after we receive your registration.