Leadership and Management
Leadership Programs of Distinction
You know who they are: People who bring out the best in others, have new ideas, can influence people and organizations to change, and have a host of admirers. They’re leaders – and they can be found at all ages, experience levels and job titles.
Programs that coach, mentor and develop aspiring managers and leaders
- Become more comfortable with conflict and difficult conversations
- Understand the principles of the interest-based negotiation
- Know your conflict management style
- Be effective in negotiation, persuasion and influencing others
The Coach Approach to Management
Develop a more productive management style that promotes self-responsibility, commitment and collaboration. Adopting a coaching approach leads to more effective communication with team members, direct reports, colleagues, and even your boss. Learn to coach your employees to help them reach your expectations and their potential.
Leadership and Management Program
Come for the learning; stay for the growth. At St. Thomas, we educate, equip and empower you as a manager and leader to bring positive change to your organization. Through personal attention and the support of an impressive community of peers, industry leaders, expert faculty and alumni, this program helps you:
- Gain comfort and confidence in your expanding management and leadership roles
- Leverage your natural leadership talents
- Increase your personal credibility with others
- Build more trust, better relationships and stronger influence across your organization
- Pursue a career path that makes a meaningful difference for you, for your company and for your community
Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care
Become a part of this unique annual summit of health care leaders. Join executives who are leading their organizations in deliberate, innovative ways that yield new visions for the future of the industry.
If you are a physician leader interested in making an even greater impact in your health care organization, we invite you to learn more about the Physician Leadership College.