Do Good - Better
Strengthening nonprofit work through academic excellence, practical application, professional networks, and individual support.
Our nonprofit professional development and custom programs will equip you with the tools, skills, resources and networks you need to build your business acumen and value for your organization. The University of St. Thomas – long dedicated to strengthening the nonprofit sector – offers a suite of leadership and management programs designed to increase organizational impact.
- Lead change with authenticity, courage, and skill
- Raise, manage and align funds and resources
- Develop and stabilize organizational infrastructure
- Identify and satisfy the needs of constituents
- Recruit, develop, and support board members, paid staff and volunteers
- Improve accountability and planning
Center for Nonprofit Management
The University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business created the Center for Nonprofit Management to help nonprofits successfully advance their missions.
Find out more about our nonprofit programs:
Every nonprofit organization experiences critical junctures in development. We can tailor capacity-building programs to address specific strategic goals and desired outcomes in the areas of:
- Board identity, development and evolution
- Board governance – for small, midsize to large organizations
- Use of new strategy models for innovating and planning
- Executive director and staff leadership development
- Infrastructure development
- Fundraising/fund development