Marketing and Retailing
Programs that Position You for Promotion
Marketing jobs are highly coveted -- and competition is fierce, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
You can differentiate yourself by becoming the go-to marketer who continuously brings knowledge, fresh insights and proven strategies to your organization.
The University of St. Thomas has challenging, relevant programs that help you:
Learn new marketing theories and best practices
- Inspire and lead positive changes in your marketing function
- Better align with your organization’s business objectives
- Improve performance and results
- Get noticed – and rewarded
“Less Really Is More In A Marketing Mix: Six Mantras To Keep You Focused,” (Forbes.com) provides useful tips on the best way to stay focused in your marketing campaigns in order to. Kern Lewis explains, “Most businesses lack [focus], and dissipate their scarce marketing dollars on too many diverse and unconnected initiatives. Marketing must be elegant in its simplicity, too. Focused plans succeed where grand plans fail.”
Did you know?• The growth rate for employment of marketing research analysts is 41% from 2010 – 2020.
• Marketing professionals work in nearly every industry.
• Because of the importance and high visibility of their jobs, marketing managers are prime candidates for advancement to the highest ranks of the organization.