Executive Level Leadership Education
Through the coming decade, the health care industry will offer numerous advancement opportunities for those who are ready, willing and able to take on new challenges. Let the University of St. Thomas prepare you for your next role. You can get started right away.
Our challenging relevant health care leadership programs will help you:
- Gain fresh knowledge, insight and skills for a changing health care environment
- Confidently lead positive changes in health care
- Make wise, ethical business decisions on behalf of your organization
- Improve performance and results
- Get noticed – and rewarded
Executive Education in Health Care Leadership
- Chiropractic Leadership Institute Find new ways of leading chiropractic organizations, mobilize resources, produce desired results, and improve health care delivery.
- Physician Leadership College is designed for physicians who have had significant leadership experience and who anticipate an increasing interest and commitment within their organizations.
- UST Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care
(Held annually, usually on the first Friday of November; watch for our 2014 date.)
Become a part of this unique annual summit of health care leaders. Join executives who are leading their organizations in deliberate, innovative ways that yield new visions for the future of the industry.
Health Care UST MBA
Physician Leadership College
- If you are a physician leader striving to become more influential, confident, and respected within your healthcare organization, we invite you to learn more about the Physician Leadership College.
Did you know?
• In 2014, health spending growth is expected to accelerate to 7.4 percent as the major coverage expansions from the Affordable Care Act begin. Twenty-two million Americans are expected to gain coverage from these insurance expansions.
• By 2021, federal, state, and local government health care spending is projected to be nearly 50 percent of national health expenditures.
Source: Health Affairs