The Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care
10th Annual Conference - November 10, 2017
The Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care connects you with the thought leaders of health care—executives who are leading their health care organizations in deliberate, innovative ways that yield new visions for the future of the industry.
We’ll explore topics relevant to moving the health care industry forward including:
- Finding ways to incentivize wellness
- New and innovative methods of patient-focused delivery
- Partnerships within the industry
Join health care executives from across the Midwest to understand how each of these forces are changing the industry.
Save the Date - November 10, 2017
2017 Conference Partners
CliftonLarsonAllen's 3,600 people are dedicated to helping businesses, governments, nonprofits, and the individuals who own and lead them. From offices coast to coast, our professionals practice in specific industries to deliver audit, tax, consulting, and outsourcing capabilities best aligned with our clients' needs. Integrated wealth advisory services address their personal financial goals, and our international resources help organizations successfully enter and compete in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC.
Fredrikson & Byron has a strong reputation for its involvement and leadership within the health care industry. The firm’s Health Law Group has significant experience in all aspects of representation of health care businesses, such as formation, operation and governance of business entities, joint venture arrangements, systems integration agreements, internet and new technology issues, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property acquisition and protection, marketing and compliance with state and federal regulations.
We actively work with our health care clients to help them achieve their strategic objectives in a world of constantly changing laws, technology, and business models. The Health Law Group provides a monthly webinar series to keep industry executives up-to-date on developments that affect their organizations.
Fredrikson & Byron is a 240-plus attorney law firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices in Bismarck and Fargo, North Dakota; Des Moines, Iowa; Monterrey, Mexico; and Shanghai, China.
2017 Conference Sponsors
We are currently recruiting sponsors for the 2017 conference. If your organization has an interest in sponsoring this conference, please contact: Brian Godfrey, Executive Education, at (651) 962-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Conference Schedule
The 2017 conference planning committee is hard at work planning the schedule for this year's conference. Check back in July for more detail.
2017 Conference Speakers
The 2017 conference planning committee is hard at work inviting high profile and engaging speakers for this year's conference. Check back in July for more detail.
2017 Conference Logistics
Organizations benefit when they send three or more to this conference. We offer a 10% discount on each registration.
To receive your group discount, please follow these steps:
- Email ExecEd@StThomas.edu with the billing contacts information, including
- Name, title, work or home address, phone number, and email address where the invoice should be sent.
- Indicate if the billing contact will be attending the conference in addition to serving as the group contact.
- Provide the full name, title, work or home address, phone number, and email address for all attendees of the conference from your organization.
- We will invoice the billing contact for the group's registration within two business days.
- Let the Registrar know if you want to have attendees billed separately, and they will provide you a discount code for your attendees to enter when registering.
Note: Only one discount rate may be applied to the conference fee.
Conference Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
- Cancellations received on or before November 9, 2017 will be charged a $150.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or after November 10, 2017 will not be refunded. Participants can choose to 1) send a substitute in their place 2) forfeit their registration fees.
University of St. Thomas Minneapolis campus
Schulze Hall Auditorium
46 South 11th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Driving Directions and Parking
University of St. Thomas students and program participants receive a special rate at the DoubleTree Guest Suites, across the street from the Minneapolis campus. This discount is subject to availability.
- To make a hotel reservation online, please visit the Downtown Minneapolis DoubleTree website, complete the form and verify the St. Thomas special rate (corporate account) code 560078526.
- You can also call the front desk at 612-332-6800 or the reservation line at 800-245-8011 to make your reservation and to provide them the code UST-P14.
- If you encounter a problem, please contact MacKenzie Kennedy, DoubleTree Account Manager and mention you are with the University of St. Thomas Executive Education group and she should be able to help you resolve your problem.
MacKenzie Kennedy, Account Manager
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis
Phone: (612) 492-2203
Questions? Please let us know.
University of St. Thomas
Opus College of Business
1000 LaSalle Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403-2005
For conference information, please contact our customer service staff at
1 (651) 962-4600 or email email@example.com.