The Leadership and Management Program
Management skills for today; leadership growth for tomorrow
Becoming a successful business leader requires more than just taking on additional responsibilities. It means undergoing an honest self-assessment and using those results to propel professional development goals set by both the individual and their organization.
The Leadership and Management program tackles the most common development needs for increased management and/or leadership responsibility:
- Improving your strategic decision-making ability to bring positive change to your organization
- Broadening perspective beyond your department, function, or business
- Building and maintaining high-trust relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Leveraging available resources to better manage the complexity of your day-to-day job
- Increasing self-awareness
- Getting work done through others
- Increasing your personal credibility with others
- Gaining confidence to take on your expanding management and leadership role, including becoming more comfortable making difficult choices
The program provides participants the supporting best practices, methods and tools for immediate and practical use.
Click here to gain confidence in your expanding management or new leadership roles.